Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hey Guys,

I want to thank both Giannina and Rod very much for everything you taught me and the experiences I had with you during the program; it was an awesome 2 years that I am definitely pumped to look back on. Both of your patient, experienced and welcoming personalities were great and it was easy to learn from you guys. I also want to thank you for the grant that summer; if it wasn't for that bursary I wouldn’t have been able to achieve my goals.

I am officially a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor! I spent 3 amazing months in Utila, Honduras and worked my way up the PADI rankings. I logged my 100th dive just before leaving. I saw a 60 foot whale shark, lots of spotted eagle rays, squid, and nurse sharks. I got to swim through a 200 foot long wreck and do a deep dive to 140ft. I am now able to teach from bubble maker program for kids, up to Dive Master professional level, as well as CPR and Oxygen Provider instructor. I plan on getting some money put away this winter and start teaching around home in the spring, and after that who knows where it will take me- this is a water planet after all.
Adam Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment